As you go through the process of choosing a child care facility for your little one, we want to take this opportunity to share with you a little about us, our philosophy and what makes Oak Brook School unique from other schools in the area.
We bought our first school, Oak Brook in Murphy in September 2014. One of the first things that struck us when we took over was the sense of family that exists at the school; this was repeatedly communicated to us by both the current parents and staff.
Our goal has always been to re-create the same sense of belonging in our Allen and McKinney schools. Having two school-aged kids of our own we have experienced varied levels of child care service. We understand the attributes that parents would like to see in a school; and those are the attributes that you will whole heartedly find at Oak Brook. We consider Oak Brook’s key pillars of strengths to be:
- Facility with 3 separate play areas, soft play rooms, Innovation Blvd., and splash pad
- Experienced teachers & management team who have been with the school several years
- Curriculum aligned with local ISD curriculum
- Smart board technology for interactive learning
- Computer learning using abcmouse.com and other educational games
- Real time, digital communication from teachers using Brightwheel.com
- Nutritious breakfast, meals & snacks made using fresh ingredients in our on-site kitchen
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Dolly & Sanjay Ambekar