Oak Brook School has a fully equipped on-site kitchen. We strive to serve nutritionally balanced meals made daily using fresh meats and produce. Meals are designed to be “child friendly”. We follow the nutritional guidelines published by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services.
Our full-time Chef prepares healthy and delicious food with a vegetarian option available if needed. We serve a warm breakfast & lunch, followed by an afternoon snack starting in our Discoverers classroom (ages 6months – 12months).
- All meals are included in your weekly tuition.
- Breakfast is served from 8:00a.m. – 9:00a.m. Please check your child’s classroom schedule for specific times.
- Lunch is served between 11:00a.m. – 12:30p.m. Please check your child’s classroom schedule for specific times.
- Afternoon snack is served from 2:45p.m. – 3:30p.m. This includes our Astro Kids when they arrive from Elementary School.
- Monthly menus are posted on the website and outside of the Cafeteria, in addition to keeping copies in the lobby to take home.
- You are always welcome to send alternative meals to school with your child, as long as you refrain from peanuts and tree nuts.