- Safe, modern & spacious facility
- 3 separate outdoor play areas by age group
- Soft toys playroom for Infants and Discoverers
- Technology room for learning using ABCmouse.com and educational games
- Separate cafeteria for breakfast and lunch
- Procare child tracking, electronic check in/out and convenient billing options
- Play Town
- Discovery Zone
- Music Maestro
- Corner Bookstore
- Picasso’s Palette
- Cyber Surfers
- Tech Titans
- Olympics Gym
Teachers & Curriculum
- Experienced teachers – our lead teachers have several years of child care background
- Relevant Curriculum – our curriculum is aligned with local ISD curriculum. We buy true school curriculum that addresses the state standards for Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Jumpstart ensuring that your child will be ready when he/she moves to public school
- Parents are also provided with online access to enrichment software to continue child education at home
Oak Brook School has a fully equipped on-site kitchen. We strive to serve nutritionally balanced meals made from fresh ingredients and designed to be “child friendly”. We follow the nutritional guidelines published by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services.
Our full-time Chef prepares healthy and delicious food with a vegetarian option served daily. We serve a warm breakfast & lunch, followed by an afternoon snack.
Click here to learn more information about our meal plans here at Oak Brook.
Real Time Communication With Parents
Is used to share unique moments from your child’s day with you in real time! Check it out below!